Sunday 21 January 2018

Oops!

I'd been doing so well avoiding the January sales, several times I have deleted the carefully constructed cart of sale bargains destined for a future project.

Then I decided I needed a thickish backing fabric for some cushions I have planned and it all went slightly wrong!



The top left cream fabric is velvet for cushion backing, all good so far. The green and cream are for an EPP  project which I am collecting bits for...fairly acceptable. And the bottom three fabrics are Lewis and Irene fabrics which I thought would fussy cut well or make cute somethings!

Ah well, the fabrics are gorgeous, and I have a half formed plan for their use...I just need some coordinating fabric!!

3 comments:

Bethan said...

Very nice! It was worth buying the fabric! x

Janet said...

The best laid plans.... but they are pretty. I have to delete the emails when I get them, and avoid going in to the quilt store. I have too much fabric as it is!

Anonymous said...

Life is too short to feel guilty over a little fabric shopping enjoyment!