Monday 11 December 2017

Sunday Progress

Between work busyness and it being the time of year for social events galore I didn't expect to have much to report this weekend, but a spurt of activity on Friday has helped this post.



I've basted and quilted the two table runners, nothing fancy just diagonal lines on the random one and horizontal lines on the other.



The second photo is more representative of the backing fabric, just a random piece I bought in a bundle a few years ago.  I may regret not quilting more heavily as I've used both heat resistant wadding and a layer of normal wadding as recommended somewhere.  Hopefully I'll get the chance to put the binding on this week.


I also have just 14 rows left of the sock foot before the toe, that's got to be doable this week!

1 comment:

Bethan said...

I like the backing material!