Monday 6 November 2017

Fridays - Fruit and Gadgets

I'm in the lucky situation that I now often get Friday evenings to dedicate to crafting and I try to make the most of it (post working week tiredness permitting). 
This Friday I started to sew together my fruit squares.  They are destined to be a table runner, but I couldn't decide on the best layout even after drawing the options...



 So I decided to sew both seeing as I had plenty of squares.  (It has just occurred to me that I could have just laid the squares out and chosen my preferred layout but nevermind).  So far all the rows are sewn together and pressed.  Still waiting on so heat resistant wadding to be delivered, but hopefully it won't take too long.

This Friday was a very good craft day as I spent the afternoon purchasing a quilting "gadget" I'd never thought I'd own.

At the moment it looks like this...

And this...

 But hopefully after a quick-ish trip to IKEA I'll have something much more exciting to show.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I prefer the righthand layot...
Hmmmm!!! is that going to be a design wall????

Vicki said...

I think I prefer the right hand layout too.

Good guess but not right!