Tuesday 19 September 2017

UFOs - a manageable plan (hopefully)

After getting mostly sorted after moving house and developing a bit of free time for reading or crafting I've decided I will make a concerted effort to finish all my half done projects. Rather than list absolutely everything here I'm going to target a small number at a time. First in my sights are the, fingers crossed, quick wins which are:

- My mystery blanket (which hasn't been a mystery since 2012!)

- My friend's Kindle cover

- The Xmas quilt

- Magic loop socks

Nothing too challenging I think, so hopefully something will get finished before I get distracted again (I'm not sure visiting the Great British Sewing Bee Live on Saturday will help, but maybe I could take my magic loop socks to do on the train!?)

No comments: