Monday 7 April 2014

Xmas work in progress

Much as I'd wanted to start work on the garden this weekend I was really pleased to see the gloomy weather as it gave me all the reason I needed to get my sewing machine out for about the first time in four months.

And the results were a happy afternoon spent chain piecing and pressing


A work in progress shot, on my new dining table which I probably shouldn't be using as a sewing table hence the mats and tea towels under my machine! 

I'm working towards a Christmas table runner based on Rebecca Silbaugh's Santa's Cookie Mat.  I'm enjoying making this so much that I've already started find fabric for another, all year round, one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki this project will keep you busy it is a lovely runner,thankyou for the link.xx