Saturday 22 March 2014

Bits and Pieces for FNSI

As seems to be the case so often with my attempts at FNSI things didn't quite go to plan.  One of the joys of recently having moved house is that I often lose things, tonight that thing was my micro stitch tagged thingy which I use for basting quilts.  So the first hour of FNSI was spent rummaging through bags, boxes and drawers to find the missing item.  Now there are plenty of projects I could be getting on with but I really wanted to baste the quilt for my cousin's son as it'd be great if I could get it to hime while he is still a baby (as with most of my WIPs this has been in progress for ages...house moving etc stopped crafting!).

Once the offending gadget had been located progress was quite good.





Front and back of the disappearing nine patch quilt last heard of in October 13 and finally ready for quilting.

I also managed to finish hand sewing the binding on my first ever jelly roll race quilt.

How did everyone else do?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vickie love this quilt ,well done and thankyou also for popping by my blog.xx

Maria said...

Lovely D9P and great job with the Jelly Roll race too.

Lin said...

You had a busy night - love the quilt.

Anonymous said...

Glad you found your gadget - it's annoying when these things disappear isn't it? Your quilt looks great.

ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Well done that is a great achievement for FnsI.