Sunday 12 August 2012

Rediscovering my sewing mojo...

Actually I think the title of this post should refer to my crafting mojo as I have appeared to have ground to a halt with all my crafty projects over the last couple of months.

However I am pleased to say that the apparent estrangement between my sewing machine and I has ended with the creation of another kindle cover.


I really should make a note of how I make these and the correct measurements as I seem to have to figure it all out from scratch each time! Fabric was specially chosen with the kindle owner in mind as he has a lovely collie dog.


2 comments:

Maria said...

Pleased you have found your sewing mojo and the Kindle cover is lovely...

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Glad your sewing mojo is back, Vicki. the kindle cover looks great.