Monday 19 December 2011

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Apologies for the cheesy (and probably somewhat overused title) for this blog, but I have finally managed to decorate for Xmas although I have a feeling more sparkly stuff is needed.  I am very pleased with my tree this year.






I love Xmas and I bought this tree and started collecting the decorations at least ten years ago.  I buy a couple more decorations each year.  They're themed (mostly) -trees, stars, snowmen, santas, angels and reindeer.  I'm aiming to totally cover the tree.  Some are cheap, some are glass, some are foreign - its a real mix of things.  Unfortunately one needed a little repair this year and one has its paint chipping off, but they've both made it to the tree.  Will be watching out in the sales for a couple more decs.

No comments: