Saturday 17 December 2011

Friday Night Sew In Results

Very pleased with what was achieved last night, although because they're presents much can't be shown or said yet. I managed several more rows on the stole for my mum - although the chabces of this being ready for Xmas is slim. I sewed together a cryptic gift for my sister, which made it into the post first class today so should appear under the tree.  And, after being somewhat shocked by the large quantity of scraps I have accumulated  in a short time,I whizzed up a little useful gift (abstract glimpses below as the recipient may read this).


Hope everyone else had a successful Friday Night too.

2 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Very abstract glimpses, but great fabric. Look forward to seeing the whole picture...

Maria said...

Love the colours in your secret sewing. Looking forward to the reveal.