Monday 7 November 2011

Forgotten Finish!

I mentioned making a raggy quilt a while ago and then went to the course to learn how to make it; bound and tumble dried it and then promptly forgot to post it here!  Lucky the weather's getting cooler or it may never have made it to the blog.

I still love this fabric and how the quilt turned out, although I don't think Val and Sue at the quilt shop believe I am going to keep it for myself - but as I said in an earlier post I have had a very long attachment to Padding ton Bear.

And I managed to find some marmalade-esque binding.  This quilt will get plenty of use of the winter when I'm curled up on the sofa knitting.

1 comment:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I love your Paddington quilt. The binding is the perfect colour to pick up the oranges in the quilt. Hope you don't mind if I Pin this for inspiration when I one day make my first quilt.